I'm Michelle, twenty two and live in London and occasionally by the sea. Almost BA Graphic Design Graduate at Central Saint Martins. I like nice typography, Haruki Murakami, 80s films, sad songs & Harry Potter.

PORTFOLIO - TUMBLR

Friday 17 June 2011

Inspiration: Wedding Invitations

The word I generally associate with weddings is tacky probably due to my obsession with tacky wedding tv shows e.g. My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Four Weddings etc. But one aspect of weddings I do really like is the invitations! I don't see myself as a very "serious" designer and I enjoy making my projects fun and light hearted and I think thats when I've produce better work which is why I think it would be great designing invitations all day! Although it would probably get very tedious after awhile. Here are some of my favourites, I've collected from the internet:
















Sources: For Print Only & Rifle Paper Co