I'm Michelle, twenty two and live in London and occasionally by the sea. Almost BA Graphic Design Graduate at Central Saint Martins. I like nice typography, Haruki Murakami, 80s films, sad songs & Harry Potter.

PORTFOLIO - TUMBLR

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Berlin

It was my second time visiting Berlin and it was so nice going back and visiting the places that I had missed the first time round. We managed to squeeze almost E V E R Y T H I N G touristy into six days, I didn't take a lot of photographs on the trip but here are a few:

















Most were taken at the Jewish Museum which is probably one of my favourite museums I have ever been to, the building itself was impressive and the collections inside was (very) extensive.

Another highlight of the trip was UV Mini Golf, it took us forever to find it but definitely worth it in the end.




(I was the actual winner)


Berlin Zoo - This photo sums up the weather pretty well, even the bears were lazying in the sun.