I'm Michelle, twenty two and live in London and occasionally by the sea. Almost BA Graphic Design Graduate at Central Saint Martins. I like nice typography, Haruki Murakami, 80s films, sad songs & Harry Potter.

PORTFOLIO - TUMBLR

Monday 28 November 2011

October


The last few months have been nonstop dissertation! I handed it in last week (excuse the rubbish photo quality, didn't manage to take any proper photos before the hand in) and ready to get on with the rest of my final(!!!) year. I haven't had much time to do anything else but here are a few highlights from October:





Moving out of Whitechapel, the only place I have lived in London apart from halls, such a sad day! But definitely time to move on.


It was also my Boyfriend's birthday so I made him a card and took him to Ripley's Believe It or Not. Overpriced but full of peculiar things! Never seen so many two headed or multi limbed taxidermy!